Fondazione Etica is bound nor by the task of representation, neither by search for consensus, as politics parties are: for this reason, Fondazione Etica can design more objective solutions regardless of their degree of popularity. In this sense, the Foundation is a instrument of public policy.
The Fondazione Etica wants to provide a service.
Fondazione Etica, in fact, isn’t bound by the task of representation and the search for consensus, as they are, however, the parties, the Foundation can design more objective solutions, regardless of their degree of popularity. In this sense, the Foundation is a instrument of public policy.
The Foundation, can also involve different skills in our Country that don’t strive for partisan or institutional positions, but that want to contribute to the good functioning of our Country.
These are already available resources about the wide spreading, from business to the scientific, awaiting only a credible signal to mobilize.
Fondazione Etica does not want to become a research centre, or a Foundation of education or political culture. In Italy, in fact, there are many organizations that organize conferences and publications, that often are excellent events, but that leave no trace in the everyday life of citizens.
The Foundation intends to be an active subject, capable of assuming their positions; an authoritative subject.
It will not carry out studies and analysis, but it will do the motivating tool to build solutions and projects, so that the results and ideas are transformed into a common heritage of a country.
The Foundation operates primarily in the following areas:
– Reform of Rules (economic, political, social);
– Analysis of Institutions and the assessment of their performance according to the ethical indices;
– Modernization of the mechanisms of selection and affirmation of merit and competence;
– Affirmation of the responsibility principle of the public and private management;
– Restoration of transparency and precision of the information and communication;
– Application of the concepts of law and justice;
– Redefinition of the principles and policies of security and solidarity;